Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well, still no real news as of today. I did speek with Wendy yesterday and she was able to let me know that our packet with our oroginal homestudies and hard copies of referrences did make it to Laura safe and sound over the weekend. She wasn't able to tell me if they got our documents out to Chung Yi Friday or not. I wonder if we will even know, if they went, before we hear Chung Yi's decision? We were told to expect about 1-2 weeks for Chung Yi's decision and then 1-2 weeks from the government social worker. Unfortunetly, our documents always hit during the really busy times, but I guess that is just part of it. FFC families received more travel calls this week and I am so excited about that. Another family will travel at the same time as Matt and Molly to pick up there little girl Chloe. Another family will be there for the opening celbration which is coming up soon. Sally should be on her way back to Taiwan now so hopefully things will be moving along. So here we wait. Patiently and impatiently, still waiting none the same.We thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers they send during our time and we cant wait to let everyone know when we hear something, anything :)


Ann said...

I think I'm waiting as impatiently as you are. I even asked your Mom. Well I'm sure you'll post when you hear something. I 'll be checkin back and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

TaiwanMommy said...

AArrggh!! I hate waiting..