Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007











Hey everyone. Let me first say that I am so thankful and blessed to have the support of all of you. Without that I dont think we would have any sanity left right now. I am moving the blog as we are now home and have a new focus. One other than getting our daughter home but more of finding her, the real her. I knew we had allot of support but I had no idea of the responces I would get when I opened up about our struggles. All I can Say is Thank You from all of us. Each day will bring new things to our lives for a very long time. No one can listen to sad struggling families each and every day or we would all go crazy for sure so I know the issolation will come just as a death but with time we will all heal. I have to believe that. Here are some of the photos from Taiwan. You can follow our family life, celebrations and struggles at our new Blog. http://findingliberti.blogspot.com/ I will post a few more Taiwan photos here and then will continue to post but at that blog. Thank you all again.

1 comment:

Jane Fozekosh said...

It’s so nice to read posts about people who are changing the world for the better. I’m sure you’ll be interested in finding out more about an organization that gives hope and helps orphans in Ukraine https://hopenowusa.org.