Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, November 07, 2007






Well I haven't had much time to talk to Nicole but I am going to post a couple of pictures. Their internet is still pretty bad so communications have been pretty limited. Ti cried hard the first night, as to be expected.

She is more comfortable staying in the hotel room then she is going out.

I have seen a little bit on the webcam and she seems to be very affectionate

towards Nicole. She is still refusing to have her picture taken though. I miss Landon so much and I can't wait to meet Ti. I will be glad when they

get home.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Still thinking of you... hope that today brings you healing, understanding, and lots of patience!

Jaclyn said...

It's so nice to see Nicole hugging TI. I'm happy she is affectionate. Can't wait to see you guys
Jaclyn

Tisra said...

I have nothing to offer but my prayers. I am very excited for you, and expectant that God will display His miraculous power as He connects you all together in amazing ways!

Tisra
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Rebecca Lily said...

Ti is so beautiful. I love her pigtails. :) The picture of her with mommy is so sweet!!!

Praying that your hearts would be knit together as a family and that the adjustment would be a smooth as possible.

Taiwankido2 said...

She is so beautiful! I am so glad that you guys are heading home soon! Things will change again I am sure, but at least normal life can begin for little Ti and you all!